Company: Integro Professional Services, LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionHiring Immediately! INTEGRO has immediate
opportunities available for those with and without any prior
experience.JOIN OUR TEAMWith over 40 years in the automotive
industry, INTEGRO is a fast-growing company looking to expand our
team with people who have great character, take pride in their
work, and want to build a career.INTEGRO is looking for individuals
to join our team at one of our dealership locations and seeking
those who are self-motivated with a strong work ethic and great
attention to detail. As part of our team, you will be working
onsite at one of our automotive dealership locations processing
both new and used vehicle inventory, playing a key contributing
role in providing exceptional customer service.No prior automotive
experience is required - paid onsite training is available!What we
- Competitive compensation with bonus/incentive potential
- Payroll processed weekly with direct deposit
- Healthcare options including medical, vision, and dental
- 401(k) savings and retirement plans
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid onsite training with growth opportunities
- Full-time and part-time positions availableWhat we are looking
- Respectful and reliable with a positive "team-player"
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced,
customer service-driven environment.
- Present yourself well with a clean, professional
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Flexible schedule and available weekends.
- Proactive, reliable, and trustworthy.
- Takes pride in their work and enjoys working outdoors.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Pass drug screening and background check.
- Prior automotive experience is a plus but not required.Overview
of this position's responsibilities:
- Clean/wash exterior and interior of vehicles, including washing
cars applying exterior and interior protectants.
- Printing and applying marketing or vehicle information.
- Checking and filling tire pressure.
- Inspect vehicles for noticeable defects and communicate all
defects to the manager.
- Must maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area.
- Follow all safety instructions and company policies.
- Provide exceptional customer service and work with your team to
ensure all customer needs are met.
- Other duties may be assigned based on location
requirements.This position does require frequent movement and
getting into and out of vehicles repeatedly during each work shift.
Portions of this work may be completed inside or outside under
varying climate conditions.Apply with us and start your future
today!With over 40 years in the automotive industry, we have
provided a wide range of products and services to all levels within
the automotive sector. If you are looking for a career in the
automotive industry, this is an excellent opportunity for
you.INTEGRO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a
drug-free, alcohol-free, and substance-free workplace. All
employment is contingent upon completing a background investigation
and drug testing.INTEGRO is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer and a drug-free, alcohol-free, and substance-free
workplace. All employment is contingent upon completing a
background investigation and drug testing.Powered by
Keywords: Integro Professional Services, LLC, Clearwater , Auto Detailer, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!