Company: Akins Workforce Solutions
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking Experienced Painters to
join our team. You will be working on a variety of projects in the
Pinellas/Tampa Bay area. This is full time work (40 hours).
Responsibilities of Painter:
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Working with clients to ensure they complete the work according
to the requirements
- Ensuring that the job is completed in estimated time.
- Ensuring job is done properly and to Client's standards.
Qualifications of Painter:
- At Least 2 years of Painting experience
- Working knowledge of painting and decorative techniques.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Ability to cut, brush, and roll.
- At least some experience or experience in spraying.
- Must have own basic tools, rollers, and brushes.
- Ability to adhere to safety standards pertaining to
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Good math skills to calculate work surface and materials Weekly
Keywords: Akins Workforce Solutions, Clearwater , Painter, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!