Company: Keiser University
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Assistant -Registrar is responsible for creating maintaining all
student schedules on an ongoing basis, as well as sharing general
office duties with the Registrar.The essential duties and
responsibilities for an -Assistant Registrar are the
- Creating and maintaining student schedules.
- Performs this duty largely on an independent basis, by pulling
start date reports and creating schedules for the constant influx
of new enrollments. It is also constantly carried out on an ad hoc
basis, in response to requests from financial aid, the bursar's
office, the dean's office and admissions.
- Schedules of current students are updated and maintained on an
ongoing basis. When a student fails a class, requests a schedule
change, or goes on or returns from leave/academic interrupt, the
Assistant Registrar is responsible for reworking the schedule as
needed, as well as informing the appropriate parties.
- Frequently, breaks down and recreates entire student schedules
with new parent term codes in response to requests from Financial
Aid and Bursar.
- Enters math and English placement test scores and adjusts
- Enters student transfer credits into the database and adjusts
schedules as needed.
- Monitors audit sheets for program changes and adjustments and
creates class sections in the database.
- Shares general office duties with the Registrar, such as
answering phones, helping students who walk in, filing etc.
Assistant Registrar must have a minimum of an Associate's Degree
with 2 years of administrative experience.
This is a full time position that requires day, evening and weekend
Keywords: Keiser University, Clearwater , Assistant Registrar, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!