Company: General Electric
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job Description Summary
* Performs repetitive and non-repetitive production operations
related to manufacturing of electro-mechanical products.
* Maintains and operates manufacturing machinery using established
procedures, work instructions, schematics and/or other approved
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
* The individual will have the responsibility and authority to
carry out all assigned tasks
Qualifications / Requirements:
* High school or equivalent education.
* Ability to read and comprehend written work instructions which
may be technical in nature.
* Ability to lift/move material up to 20 pounds. May be required to
work with hazardous materials.
* Ability to work overtime as required.
Desired Skills / Experience:
* Proficient in the use of a personal computer to navigate on-line
documents, drawings, and instructions.
* 3 to 5 Years of industry or similarly related job experience.
* Prior experience working in a team oriented environment
GE offers a great work environment, professional development,
challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the
United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is
conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as
As a federal government contractor, GE may in the future be
required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may
apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Keywords: General Electric, Clearwater , Operator, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!