Strategic Account Rep I
Company: TD Synnex
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Are you a passionate and successful sales person? We are looking
for some great candidates for our mid-level sales position with
Tech Data! This position is with an energetic and friendly sales
team that truly focuses on supporting our customers and growing our
business. Key aspects to know:
- This role is set up in a call center type of environment, but
the sales floor is engaging and VERY ACTIVE!
- Each account representative works with a team of others (up to
5) on a set group of accounts.
- This role is not a cold-calling position, but we do have
expectations for the number of touchpoints you make with our
partners each day.
- We ask our account representatives to be flexible to be
assigned to any one of three shifts: 9am - 6pm; 10am - 7pm; 11am -
8pm. Attendance and punctuality is critical to success in this
- We ask that our account representatives be passionate about
helping to develop our business! Tech Data provides:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) and Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth within our business! Essential Duties
- Formulates account plans and develops tactics to generate new
- Cognizant of where accounts have slipped; proactively pursues
increased market share by evaluating/selling enhanced product
- Proactive approach to account management
- Creates business plans to uncover new opportunities, and
increase Tech Data's sales and profits.
- Order entry, Order status tracking, Account management, SAM
calculation, Pipeline management
- Manages inbound and outbound sales calls in order to quote
prices, provide product information and build influential
relationships with customers
- Assists associates in resolving complex, important customer
problems or issues
- Help resellers navigate vendor programs to maximize the profit
for both Tech Data and customers
- Informs business partners of vendor-related promotions and
floor days; forming relationships; providing proactive business
- Requires high level of interpersonal and collaborative skills
with both internal and external partners.
- Identifies and develops business opportunities
- Represents Tech Data professionally in daily interface with
internal and external business partners, customers, and supporting
departments Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs other additional duties as assigned.
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards Qualifications,
Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions:To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have mathematical aptitude
- High ability to influence sales and close deals R equired
- High School/G.E.D. Preferred Educational:
- 2 year degree and some experience; or HS diploma/GED plus
relevant experience Previous Experience (Years & Type):
- Minimum 6 months sales experience or customer relations.
Experience within SMB/Bus Dev Accounts preferred.Working
- Professional, office environment.
- Some travel required.
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business
- Able to adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when
faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively,
and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may
include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at a basic
level. #LI-MW1 Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared
values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves
on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and
champion people from a multitude of backgrounds. \n\n\nJoin our
team to connect the world with the power of technology!Tech Data is
a federal contractor, subject to the mandatory vaccination and
masking requirements of Executive Order 14042. Unless a medical or
religious accommodation is requested and approved, vaccination for
COVID-19 is a prerequisite for employment if it is determined that
your role is in scope of the federal contractor mandate. If you are
offered employment, you will have an opportunity to seek an
exemption for medical or religious reasons, and if established, a
reasonable accommodation will be made, subject to undue business
burden. Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit,
employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race,
religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: TD Synnex, Clearwater , Strategic Account Rep I, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!