Registered Nurse RN CCU Seasonal
Company: Adventist Health System
Location: Tarpon Springs
Posted on: May 11, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
* Mental Health Resources and Support
* Career Development
* Team Based Nursing Model
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Seasonal Contract
AdventHealth North Pinellas
1395 S Pinellas Avenue, Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
The role you'll contribute:
Directs/manages and provides care for a set number of patients
utilizing the nursing process, to assess, plan, implement and
evaluate patient care. Health care needs are identified with the
patient and family; formulates plan, sets goals for care, and
educates patient and family. Evaluates patient outcomes in response
to the plan and revises as patient needs/responses requires.
Provides leadership and direction when working with a group of
caregivers. Represents the Department of Patient Care Services in a
professional and courteous manner
The value you'll bring to the team:
1. All patients are triaged, assessed and monitored according to
1. Patient/family is assessed for educational needs relevant to
self-care and age specific needs.
2. Discharge Planning needs are addressed at the time of admission
and throughout the ED stay as measured by the completion of the
4. Family dynamics are assessed in the context of psychosocial
5. A patient focused need list is derived from patient assessment
and section has relevant content related to the age of the patient.
(ongoing in ED)
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
Provides the care/services needed as described in the policies and
procedures for the following age groups:
* Neonatal - Birth to 4 weeks (Women's Center Only)
* Infant - 4 weeks to 1 year (ED/OCC)
* Pediatric - 1 year to 12 years (ED/OCC)
* Adolescent - 13 years to 17 years (ED/OCC)
* Adult - 18 years to 64 years
* Geriatric - 65 + year
Licensure and Certification Required:
* Valid Florida RN's licensure
* 1 year of RN experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Clearwater , Registered Nurse RN CCU Seasonal, Other , Tarpon Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!