Addiction Counselor (LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or LMHC)
Company: New Season
Location: Tarpon Springs
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you looking to make a difference in your community? New
Season is seeking a passionate Substance Abuse Counselor to help
people struggling with substance abuse disorders regain their
sobriety. Apply today to help fight against the opioid epidemic and
join a united work family.
New Season:For over 30 years, New Season Treatment Centers have
been a leading national health care service provider of outpatient
treatment centers that specialize in providing safe, quality and
best in class care for individuals living with Opioid Use Disorder
Operating in over 70 treatment centers in multiple states, our team
members are engaged in medication-assisted treatment, counseling,
support, and care management of individuals living with OUD. We
treat the whole person and, in so doing, address the underlying
causes of OUD in an effort to provide a continuum of care that not
only addresses treatment needs but supports the patient on their
journey to recovery.
Substance Abuse Counselor Job Summary:Provides individual, group,
and family counseling to patients as required. Works with a
multidisciplinary treatment team consisting of Medical Director,
Program Director, Treatment Services Coordinator, Counselors and
Nurses to identify and meet the clinical needs of the patient and
to assist in their overall well-being.
- Works with patients to complete all intakes, admissions,
discharges, and transfer paperwork.
- Documents patient progress through counseling and interaction
- Completes patient psychosocial and an individualized treatment
plan within the required time frame.
- Identifies any clinical/case management needs and works to
address those needs.
- Performs individual, group, and family counseling as
- Performs at least 20 hours of direct one-on-one patient contact
per week through individual or group counseling.
- Educates patients in all aspects of treatment, corresponding
health issues and steps to recovery.
- Obtains Urine Drug Screens and initial patient photo
- Always acts in the best interests of the program and company;
honors, supports, and protects the proprietary data and rights of
- Early morning hours (Allows for a great work life balance)
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO (3 weeks with buy up options)
- Excellent Medical (EPO & PPO plans), Dental, and Vision
- FSA's, Telehealth and Tele-Counseling services
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401k with up to 3% matching
- Reimbursement for education, license, tuition, etc.
- Referral bonus (up to $750)
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor or Master's degree in
Human Services or a related field.
- Must hold full license in appropriate state: (LCSW, LMFT, LPC,
- Experience Required: Experience in the substance abuse field is
not required, but preferred.
Colonial Management Group, LP./New Season provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.40Tarpon Springs (St.
Petersburg Metro TC)
Keywords: New Season, Clearwater , Addiction Counselor (LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or LMHC), Other , Tarpon Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!