Principal Contracts Administrator
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Principal Contracts Administrator in
Clearwater, FL. -As a PDS Tech employee, you will be on assignment
at HoneywellEssential Functions:
- Aids in the preparation of contractual provisions and the
administration of contract proposals.
- Responsible for preparing bids and negotiating specifications
and contractual provisions.
- Performs a variety of complex tasks. Prerequisites:
- Bachelor's degree, required
- US Citizenship required
- 8+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a
manager.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Clearwater , Principal Contracts Administrator, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!