Team Lead, NB
Company: Integrity Marketing Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ABOUT INSURANCE ADMINISTRATIVE SOLUTIONSInsurance Administrative
Solutions (IAS) is a third-party provider of comprehensive
administrative solutions for our clients in the insurance industry.
We offer a business process outsourcing solution that helps
insurers optimize administrative workload, bolster their industry
expertise, leverage emerging technologies, and streamline
operations. With strong industry knowledge, we deliver value to our
customers by providing compassionate customer service, efficient
processing, and quality results. Here at IAS, we embrace the fact
that great things are only accomplished by working as a team. We
believe that all of our employees have valuable input no matter the
level. Our highly collaborative team environment offers each of our
employees a place where they can excel.JOB SUMMARY: Leadership
duties as required. Process applications submitted by agents for
Medicare Supplement Insurance. in a professional, patient, honest,
confidential, and efficient manner. In addition, can perform
Underwriting, Underwriting Support, Phone Interview, New Business
and Issue duties. Provide support for each Department. Exhibits
self-direction and proactive problem solving. ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned as necessary):
- Must be able to work your scheduled shift and if needed, rotate
schedules with other employees for proper departmental staffing
needs, work overtime if needed and (including mandatory AEP
overtime and a supervisor schedule).
- Able to assist with overseeing employees to be sure all weekly
and monthly schedules are met.
- Responsible for compiling and submitting department information
to the supervisor for bimonthly and annual evaluations.
- Assist in interviewing prospective new employees.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
for varying levels within the organization.
- Ordering supplies as necessary.
- Able to assist with reviewing attendance weekly, make
adjustments, provide approval and identify and address any
- Able to assist with logging of audits.
- Able to assist with training and developing others in the
- Able to assist with weekly staff meetings.
- Handle escalated phone calls to and from applicant(s) or
- Participate in disciplinary actions (when necessary).
- Using the main frame computer system, log applications using
automated log/proposal program, ensuring that agent is appointed in
the state where the application was written, application was signed
by both the agent and applicant, and the correct state-approved
application and required miscellaneous forms are submitted and
- Calculate modal premium due, noting any shortage or overage,
and prepare and balance CWA Input Form.
- Using the main frame computer system input CWA into the CWA
database, when applicable.
- Make out going calls to agents or applicants to verify
information that is left blank or unclear on the application.
- Complete telephone interviews with applicants when
- Learn and understand the differences between Federal and State
Open Enrollment, Guarantee Issue and Standard applications.OTHER
- As needed, miscellaneous duties and leadership responsibilities
as assigned by the supervisor and management.
- Accept, promote, and help facilitate change.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be a team player,
also multi-tasked, organized, and work efficiently. Exhibit self
direction and proactive problem solving. Uses tact when expressing
ideas or opinions to respond to objections successfully.
Facilitation skills are preferred. Work in a timely manner to meet
deadlines, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality.
Calculate figures and amounts, with and without use of an adding
machine. Must be able to type at least 40 wpm. Must have knowledge
of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook (email), and other computer
systems. Honesty, as well as respect, for the company and its
policies & procedures is crucial. Help lead employees in a fair,
consistent, efficient manner and maintain confidentiality when
necessary. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Six months to one
year related experience, or minimum one-year experience in an
advanced clerical position using independent judgement.Benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits first of the month after hire
- 401(k) Company matching and contributions are immediately
- 15 days PTO after 90 days
- Referral program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition ReimbursementSchedule:
- Monday to Friday
- 37 hour work weekIntegrity Marketing Group and IAS are equal
Keywords: Integrity Marketing Group, Clearwater , Team Lead, NB, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!