Cards Business Lead
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of
Computer Science Travel Percentage : 15 - 25%Job DescriptionGENERAL
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through
research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of
applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems
considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operation
time and form of desired results.
- Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of
requirements and translation into proper system requirement
- Influences business partners and service providers regarding
priorities, hardware/software selection and/or vendor
- Analyzes marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and
best practices, vendor products and services, etc.
- Identifies and documents business strategies, objectives and
- Analyzes and documents business processes and metrics, and
identifies improvement opportunities.
- Calculates/estimates costs and benefits of alternative actions or
solutions to establish their viability/ROI.
- Re-engineers processes to deliver greater effectiveness and
- Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to
support business processes.
- Assesses, applies and projects the impact of system changes on
users and internal and external clients or stakeholders.
- Uses knowledge of systems and industry requirements to develop or
modify complex information systems.
- Writes test plans and test cases to ensure changes which are made
to the application meet client needs and that application integrity
- Conducts a variety of tests such as system, integration,
readiness and acceptance tests. Ensures changes made by programmers
- Conducts tests using client data to be certain client needs will
- Verifies through testing that changes made by programmers to one
part of the application do not impact other parts.
- Reports and reviews testing results.
- Trains internal employees or external clients on changes, new
systems or new procedures. Conducts one-on-one or classroom
training depending upon the size or desire of the audience.
- May mentor, guide, advise and/or check the work of less
experienced business systems analysts.
- Considers business implications of the application of technology
to the current business environment.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems or the
equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Master's degree desirable.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of FIS' products and services
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e.,
waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition
disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and
techniques including conceptual solution component models, business
process models, use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of
customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical
and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization,
e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and
expertise to other resources
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and
time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small
projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Expert technical role. Expert knowledge of the field. Develops
large and/or highly complex solutions that require analysis and
research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or
technical leader/consultant. Works on complex tasks, projects or
issues that involve a high degree of risk, impacts business unit
performance and makes use of the individuals' high level of
knowledge within one or more areas of business systems analysis.
Coaches and mentors junior business systems analysts. Works without
supervision on the most complex projects. Complete latitude for
independent judgment. Typically requires twelve or more years of
demonstrated business systems analysis experience with many
projects as the business systems analysis lead on -very large-
projects, i.e., projects with duration of more than 10,000 hours or
spanning more than 6 months..Privacy StatementFIS is committed to
protecting the privacy and security of all personal information
that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For
specific information on how FIS protects personal information
online, please see the .EEOC StatementFIS is an equal opportunity
employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law
poster is available here supplement document available hereFor
positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you
are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to
undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job
description care was taken to include all competencies needed to
successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job
may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable
accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be
reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.Sourcing
ModelRecruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model;
a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment
agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies
which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible
for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our
employees, or any other part of our company.#pridepass
Keywords: FIS, Clearwater , Cards Business Lead, Other , Dunedin, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!