Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Company: Tech Data Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Architect will leverage research and experience to develop
long term infrastructure plans for Tech Data within both Cloud and
On Premise environments. These roadmaps will generate a number of
specific initiatives for which the Architect will design solutions
and lead regional or global implementation. The Architect will
define and maintain cloud modules and automation. The Architect
will act as the Technology representative in all portfolio
projects, guiding stakeholders to design their requirements in line
with global Technology strategy. The Architect will also represent
the Technology organization in portfolio estimation and design
forums to relate requirements back to engineering teams, and to
ensure that application initiatives align with global Technology
initiatives. This function applies to potential and actual mergers
& acquisition activities and experience in this area is
Remote work is possible.
- Provide infrastructure design and estimation for most portfolio
- Prepare and maintain artifacts consistent with the selected
architecture framework (TOGAF) (20%)
- Create and maintain domain-level architectures within the
infrastructure function (10%)
- Assist with infrastructure architecture road mapping (10%)
- Represent and defend proposals in the Architectural Review
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5 to 8 Years of relevant work experience.
- Cloud Architecture certifications, Azure preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree with Information Technology field of study
- Other Education / Certifications: TOGAF 9.x, Certified
Associate in Project Managent (CAPM), CISCO networking, Cisco UCE
and UCCE, server and storage engineering, ITIL foundations,
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively,
and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead,
create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills,
driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when
faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared
values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves
on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and
champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of
Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit,
employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race,
religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: Tech Data Corporation, Clearwater , Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure Architect, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!