Construction Supervisor Underground
Company: Knight Broadband
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Knight Broadband is a premier telecommunications contractor for
Charter Communications (Spectrum) and Comcast (Xfinity). As a
leading telecommunications force in the southeast. The company is
responsible for large scale installations of CATV aerial and
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life- Basic and Voluntary
- AD&D- Basic and Voluntary
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid holidays and paid vacations
- Growth opportunities
The Underground Supervisor is responsible for coordinating
construction efforts through in house and contract labor.
Supervising the maintenance and rebuild of underground projects.
Responsible for the safety and quality of crew.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Ability to meet background requirements and pass a drug test.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to communicate effectively within all levels in the
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks and meet
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make decisions and work collaboratively with others
to solve problems
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to effectively present information to management
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job
- Ability to think strategically and anticipate future trends,
needs and expectations
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with
high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image;
- Good verbal communications and writing skills
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the crew on the
construction job. .
- Read specifications, such as blueprints, to determine
construction requirements or to plan procedures.
- Inspect work progress, equipment, or construction sites to
verify safety or to ensure that specifications are met.
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of
structures or equipment, using measuring and marking
- Confer with Project Manager, other departments, or contractors
to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
- Train workers in construction methods, operation of equipment,
safety procedures, or company policies.
- Establish positive employee relations through effective
communication and ongoing support.
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or
extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment.
- Arrange for repairs of equipment or machinery.
- Review and process damage claims.
- Follow and enforce the Companys policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as requested by manager.
Requirements for Employment
- Must pass a background screening, motor vehicle report and
preemployment drug test
The Knight Broadband's Culture:
Since 1982, we have built a time proven track record of
delivering unrivaled value, support, and expertise to our customers
in everything we do.
We strive to foster a work environment that includes and embraces
racial, ethnic and gender diversity and other individual
differences. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps us
attract and retain the best talent, enables employees to realize
their full potential, and drives high performance through
innovation and collaboration.
Keywords: Knight Broadband, Clearwater , Construction Supervisor Underground, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!