Client Onboarding Associate Analyst (B10)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Client Onboard Assoc Analyst is a developing professional
role. This role identifies policy and applies specialty knowledge
in monitoring and assessing processes and data. Integrates
established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with
basic understanding of related industry practices. Good
understanding of how the team interacts with others in
accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working
knowledge of industry practices and standards. Must be able to
exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be
sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the
business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact
of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Responsible for a wide range of duties from account opening to
account maintenance, to internal partner support with extensive
- Responsible for ensuring a smooth process in handling all of
the aspects of onboarding a client.
- Liaise with clients and internal teams in to ensure that time
to market is minimized and that transparency can be provided around
- Identify opportunities to centralize and optimize processes to
improve client satisfaction and the overall group performance.
- Support and monitor the timely and accurate execution of client
and internal requests to the group.
- Provide additional support through the population of account
opening, market opening and tax documentation, ensuring all
documents are collected, verified and stored, and provide status
back to the client.
- Perform client documentation searches across internal and
external sites and compile client profiles.
- Interact with client regarding the latest status and current
- Partner with internal teams to ensure regulatory reviews on all
clients are performed.
- Ensure all client review materials are in place and
- Provide guidance in the role of subject matter expert in the
areas of account opening, tax and local market documentation to
both Citi staff and external clients.
- Participate in initiatives to improve the client and account
- Maintain data on end to end processes for tracking turnaround
times of deliverables from team and other processing areas.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous, client facing, middle office or operations financial
- Some knowledge of capital market products. Strong analytical
and creative Solving abilities. Consistently demonstrates clear and
concise written and verbal communication skillsStrong organization
skills with high attention to details
- Spoken and written foreign language skills.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Institutional Client Onboarding
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi) invite all qualified
interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are
a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to
use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review
Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Keywords: Citi, Clearwater , Client Onboarding Associate Analyst (B10), Other , Dunedin, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!