1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm
Move forward, faster.
At XPO Logistics, you won't just be moving material, you'll be
building a bright future. As a Material Handler, you will have an
important role on our team, helping us provide sophisticated supply
chain solutions to our customers. XPO was ranked as the #1 North
American logistics company according to Transport Topics and is
among the most admired companies in the world according to Fortune
magazine. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity with a
company that's clearly going places, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Support operations by moving material and inventory throughout
- Use hand trucks, conveyors or other material handling
- Perform duties that may include packing, scanning, kitting or
- Verify orders, label products and use a handheld scanner
- Adhere to the 7S program and maintain a clean environment at
- Work in a safe manner that protects you and your team
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating instructions and procedural documents; basic math
It'd be great if you also have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, with possible
overtime when needed
- Experience using a handheld scanner
- Positive attitude and the ability to work on a team to achieve
goals and objectives
- Ability to utilize WMS based applications
- Basic to intermediate typing skills
- MS office basic experience
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights; lift up to
- Stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
- Handle or manage tools or equipment
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Tampa
Job Segment: Supply, Logistics, Supply Chain, Operations
Apply now "