Analytical Research and Development Chemist
Company: The Staffing Resource Group, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Analytical R&D Chemist II
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We
provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive
search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify
and qualify talent that is unique to the federal contracting
industry, featuring a cutting edge platform that allows us to
rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements.
We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and
maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
- Title: Analytical R&D Chemist II
- Location: Clearwater, FL
- Industry: Pharmaceutical (GMP environment)
- Salary: Up to $32/hr. depending on experience
- Employment Type: Contract with the possibility to go
A dynamic pharmaceutical technology company that empowers its
employees with responsibility and offers a supportive and highly
progressive work environment. This company is a contractor
development manufacturing organization environment that is
fast-paced and mainly focuses on oral solid dosage.
Provides support for the general operation of the laboratory such
as preparation of laboratory solutions, conducting basic chemical
biological reactions, preparations and tests.
- Expected to follow routine procedures and protocols under close
- Documents findings in written form per SOP
- Requires close to moderate supervision on a day to day basis.
May have demonstrated ability to act independently as situations
- Demonstrates some problem solving and troubleshooting ability
related to routine procedures
- Works effectively as part of a research team. Demonstrates a
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work,
detailed instructions on new assignments
- Performs tasks accurately, conscientiously and reliably
- Able to communicate clearly to colleagues and clients in both
written and verbal form
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 4 years experience in a cGMP pharmaceutical or related
- BS Degree with a scientific discipline
- Must have method development/validation experience with
- Experience with Empower
- Experience with wet chemistry, HPLC, GC, Dissolution
- Stability testing is a plus
- Must be able to speak clearly, read, write and understand the
Keywords: The Staffing Resource Group, Inc, Clearwater , Analytical Research and Development Chemist, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!