Part -Time Claims Customer Service Representative
Company: Insurance Administrative Solutions
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Insurance Administrative Solutions of Clearwater, FL is seeking
to hire a part-time Claims Customer Service Representative to
interpret contract benefits accurately to policyholder, agents, and
providers with a positive and professional approach. This customer
service representative position comes with a competitive hourly
wage and a typical work schedule of Monday-Thursday 11am-4pm. You
can wear jeans every day of the week! If this sounds like the
customer service position for you, apply today!
ABOUT INSURANCE ADMINISTRATIVE SOLUTIONS
Insurance Administrative Solutions (IAS) is a third-party
provider of comprehensive administrative solutions for our clients
in the insurance industry. We offer a business process outsourcing
solution that helps insurers optimize administrative workload,
bolster their industry expertise, leverage emerging technologies,
and streamline operations. With strong industry knowledge, we
deliver value to our customers by providing compassionate customer
service, efficient processing, and quality results.
Here at IAS, we embrace the fact that great things are only
accomplished by working as a team. We believe that all of our
employees have valuable input no matter the level. Our highly
collaborative team environment offers each of our employees a place
where they can excel.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A PART TIME CLAIMS CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Interpret contract benefits accurately to policyholder, agents,
and providers with a positive and professional approach.
- Provide claim status to policyholders or providers with a
positive and professional approach.
- Send out refund request letters and follow-up as
- Produce correspondence to customers.
- Answer calls as required by company policy in a helpful,
professional, timely manner.
- Place outgoing calls as needed to provide or obtain
- Document (written/on-line) all calls while in progress.
- Transfer calls to employees in other departments as required to
meet customer needs.
- Fully document policy file or imaging system with all related
material so as to leave a clear and concise audit trail.
- Actively participate in cross training and group training
sessions to maximize team efficiency and maintain or exceed service
- Communicate openly with Supervisor, Team Lead and other team
members to ensure accurate responses and avoid duplication of
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year related experience required. Customer
Service, call center, fast-pace environment required.
- Experience in medical/insurance preferred.
- Experience with Medicare Supplement.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this Part - Time
Customer Service Representative position, complete our initial
3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your
information. We look forward to meeting you!
IAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Insurance Administrative Solutions, Clearwater , Part -Time Claims Customer Service Representative, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!