Water/Wastewater Project Manager
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Join Cardno's Water/Wastewater Group in Clearwater, Florida to
help lead teams developing solutions for complex problems in
wastewater conveyance systems.
Cardno is looking for a Water/Wastewater Project Manager in our
Clearwater, Florida office.
- Manage the design of wastewater conveyance including
collection, force mains and lift stations. Evaluate convenience
systems using the advanced modeling tools. Experience designing
small to large pump stations.
- Help manage the development of complex engineering projects;
develop schedules, prepare budget and scope.
- Develop and implement planning and modeling efforts.
- Perform independent design tasks, prepare construction
drawings, compile reports, complete quantity takeoffs and cost
estimates, letters and memos, and preparing other associated
- Exercise initiative, judgment, and decisiveness as appropriate
and as required in areas of responsibility.
- Communicate with reviewing agencies and coordinating with other
- Conduct detailed due diligence regarding design requirements
and permitting processes.
- Obtain permit approvals and track jurisdictional
- Construction management, including inspections, coordination
with contractors, and prepare observation report.
- Bachelors in Civil or Environmental Engineering with emphasis
on wastewater conveyance including collection, force mains and lift
- 5 -10 years of experience in wastewater infrastructure
engineering consulting services, including planning, design,
assessing and construction administration
- Florida Professional Engineer License is required
- Team- and client-focused attitude directed towards delivering
high-quality work on time and within budget
- Record of bringing and accomplishing profitable assignments for
clients and developing new key client accounts.
- Active participation in related professional associations
- Prepare key proposals and deliverables.
- Lead multi-discipline project teams.
- Computer skills including sanitary sewer hydraulic modeling,
project management, MSWord, MSExcel, MSAccess and file
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to travel by air
Benefit eligible employees are offered a variety of plans to
help address their health and welfare needs, and the needs of their
families. Our comprehensive benefits package includes competitive
pay, medical, dental, vision, EAP, Paid Parental Leave Program,
Health and Financial Wellness programs, Life and Disability
coverage and a 401(k) retirement plan with a company match.
Equal Opportunity statement for US based applicants
Cardno has a long standing policy of Equal Opportunity in
employment. Our practice is to fill positions by selecting
applicants who can perform the work in a competent and professional
manner. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race,
color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status. At any time, if you need an
accommodation during the application process, please contact Human
Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from any 3rd party
agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit unsolicited
resumes to any Cardno employee. Resumes from approved vendors must
be specifically requested by Cardno and approved by the Cardno
Talent Acquisition Team.
Keywords: Cardno, Clearwater , Water/Wastewater Project Manager, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!