Lead Eng Tech II
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Performs hands-on diverse technical tasks related to testing of
advanced electronics assemblies for space and defense applications.
This position supports testing, troubleshooting and fault isolation
of these assemblies by performing development/qualification tests,
system integration, and formal acceptance tests, which includes
environmental testing. Pro-activeness, good communication skills,
and discipline are essential for this position. This job entails
dynamic, thermal, and functional testing. It includes the ability
to set-up, program, and operate special test equipment for the
program to perform Acceptance Test Procedures. It also requires
lifting and handling fixtures as well as the ability to handle and
manipulate delicate hardware and circuit card assemblies.
- Keep detailed test logs, follow detailed test procedures
without error and provide daily pass-along shift information (both
verbal and written documentation).
- Execute on cleanliness/standardization, Safety, equipment/lab
maintenance and Operating System tasks on a daily basis;
demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement.
- Leadership skills, daily interaction with both test technicians
and engineers, and giving work direction to test technicians.
Communication and Teamwork skills are extremely important.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associates / technical degree or equivalent military
- 7 years of electronics experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Experience with Guidance and Navigation systems a plus.
- Experience with General Purpose Test Equipment (i.e. as
oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, and logic analyzers).
- Attention to detail is a must. Ability to follow step-by-step
procedures and follow precise instructions
- Environmental test experience is a plus.
- Ability, flexibility and willingness to work different shifts,
flex shifts and alternate work weeks including overtime and
weekends on a long-term daily basis as business needs require
- Familiar with computers/computer applications (i.e. Word,
- Understand digital electronics and proficient use of general
purpose test equipment such as oscilloscopes
- and multi-meters along with exposure to environmental testing
for space flight products.
- Ability to read schematics, follow procedures, and apply
computer skills and technical knowledge to competently troubleshoot
and resolve technical problems.
- Capable of generating clear and precise technical documentation
for the preparation of action registers, engineering orders, and
data book entries.
- JOB ID: HRD126081
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Clearwater , Lead Eng Tech II, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!