Senior Asset Protection Manager
Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe's associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Senior Asset Protection Manager,
- Helping Store Operational Leadership team ensure associates are
delivering friendly, professional, timely service to all customers
who shop the store.
- Overseeing trends and solutions to address inventory shrink
across multiple stores.
- Championing strategic asset protection plans that improve
safety and security outcomes.
The Senior Asset Protection Manager oversees safety and asset
protection programs and processes in the across multiple stores.
This associate ensures the stores adhere to OSHA standards,
supports OSHA investigations, trains and coaches associates on
Asset Protection programs, and monitors overall store safety. The
Senior Asset Protection Manager is seen as an expert on safety
related reports, guidelines, and regulations.
Travel Requirements: This role will require frequent travel
between stores within the district.
What We're Looking For
- Salaried: Generally scheduled for 48 hours; more hours may be
required based on the needs of the business.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance;
may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Psychology,
Criminal Justice, or related field OR equivalent experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience (retail or asset
- 3 years of experience conducting retail investigations (i.e.,
has conducted multiple retail investigations).
- 2 years of experience directly or indirectly supervising
employees including coaching, mentoring, direction, training,
performance management and recognition.
- 1 year of experience with conducing quality
- Experience with Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel,
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- National certified training program (e.g., Wicklander-Zuwalski
or Reed training.
- Professional accreditation (e.g., LPQ, LPC) or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in retail management influencing business
- Demonstrated experience analyzing business documents (e.g.,
P&L, exception reports.
- Experience using physical security systems (e.g., CCTV,
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Clearwater , Senior Asset Protection Manager, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!