Configuration Management Analyst I
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of an engineering team that is defining the future of
Honeywell Defense and Space products. You will work closely with
engineering leadership on managing data collection and processing,
documenting product specifications and processes. You will help
coordinate project planning and scheduling, act as a liaison
between engineering groups, and provide data reporting for both
internal and external customers.
- Deliver strong analytical skills, commitment for accuracy,
ability to work with others within a team environment and maintain
amicable relations with internal customers.
- You will assist in the review and examination of drawings and
engineering change orders for continuity and correctness of data
- Fundamental knowledge required to support day-to-day efforts
for ensuring timely Hardware Configuration Management for multiple
- Ensures that customer requirements are implemented, and reviews
change accounting activity to ensure compliance with configuration
management policies and procedures.
- Audits records and develops corrective actions to assure data
- Understands established company procedures and best practices
and executes to meet program objectives.
- Manages workflow for configuration management of assigned
projects and makes suggestions for improvement of processes.
- Applies well-established technical methodologies in
YOU MUST HAVE
- HS Diploma and 2 years of Production Data Management or
- Due to export control regulations, this position requires US
- 2+ years' experience of Microsoft Office Tools.
- General understanding of Configuration Management processes and
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and SAP tools knowledge is a
- MS Word experience for updating technical documents with text,
drawings and tables.
- Experience using Adobe Acrobat to create & modify PDF
- Some knowledge of design documentation (drawings, EBOMs,
- Strong analytical, problem solving, conflict resolution and
- Good communication and learning skills.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a global, cross-functional
- Good understanding of the technology
- JOB ID: req277510
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United
- Relocation Tier: Not Applicable
- Band: 03
- Referral Bonus: 1500
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen due to contractual
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Nonexempt
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Clearwater , Configuration Management Analyst I, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!