Company: Tech Data Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Supports and manages the coordination of material collection for
the marketing activities purchased by Tech Data's Vendor Partners.
Notifies and gathers the necessary marketing information needed in
order to execute Vendor participation within marketing activities,
programs and campaigns. Collects and enters data regarding
marketing activities into appropriate systems and generates
regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports. Coordinates the Marketing
Development Funds (MDF) and Co-op funding programs for assigned
brands, communicates program changes and status
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
- Notifies respective internal clients/vendor partners of
deadlines and upcoming activities. (10%)
- Monitors assigned marketing activities to ensure timely and
accurate completion. (15%)
- Tracks sales and reports on such information as sale status,
ROI as a result of Vendor program participation, outstanding MDF
claims, etc. (15%)
- Tracks and understands budgets, discretionary funds, and
travel funds for marketing programs and campaigns. (15%)
- Responsible for all marketing activity proof of performance.
- Utilizes and manipulates data in Navigator to ensure the
accuracy of the business partners' marketing activities, slotting,
and prior management. (15%)
- Works with COOP accounting to ensure timely billing of
vendor priors and pulls the necessary reports from internal
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
- 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Professional, office environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification
- Possesses strong data entry skills.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with
accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of
- Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs,
concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at an
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared
values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves
on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and
champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of
Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit,
employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race,
religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: Tech Data Corporation, Clearwater , Marketing Specialist, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!