Posted on: June 9, 2021
OVERVIEW: Drives truck with capacity of more than 3 tons to
transport boats, trailers and related equipment to and from
MarineMax dealerships and other designated destinations.
- Drives truck to destination, applying knowledge of commercial
driving regulations and area roads.
- Ensures proper documentation received for boats, trailers, or
related equipment delivered or picked up.
- Maintains a clean driving record, and possess all necessary
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive
instructions or other communication.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights,
brakes, gas, oil or water.
- May perform emergency roadside repairs such as changing tires,
installing light bulbs, tire chains and spark plugs.
- May position blocks and tie rope around items to secure cargo
- Assists in showroom display including the moving and
positioning of boats.
- Assists with set-up of boat shows.
- Retrieves and launches boats from water.
- Operates small trailer vessels for loading purposes.
- May perform canvas and equipment tear-down for transport.
- Ensures safety of team members and items being
- Other Duties as assigned
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Internal/External customer satisfaction/FANS
- Knowledge of principles and methods for moving boats, trailers,
and/or related equipment by road, including their relative costs,
advantages and limitations.
- Ability to safely maneuver between destinations; good sense of
direction and/or map reading ability.
- Knowledge of laws and legal codes pertaining to driving
- safe and clean driving record.
- Valid Commercial Class A Driver's License
Keywords: MarineMax, Clearwater , Driver, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!