Cutter - FT 1st Shift 5:00am - 1:30pm
Posted on: June 8, 2021
This position requires schedule flexibility. Please apply if
your schedule allows the flexibility to work earlier or later than
set hours of 5:00am 1:30pm for multiple days in a row, including OT
and weekends. You are eligible for time and a half for all hours
over 40. We provide full benefits within 60 days of hire, PTO, Paid
Holidays, Attendance Bonuses, and great organizational culture.
The cutter is responsible for making sure the specifics of a job
that needs cutting are understood and followed by reading the job
jacket and looking over the printed work. The position is
responsible for passing nothing but product that meets quality
standards to the next workstation. The cutter may also be
responsible to perform other duties as capable and assigned.
- Take printed stock and cut it to the proper dimensions as
called for on the production order.
- Read work order and verify all fabrication, that needs to be
accomplished before cutting, is completed
- Cut in accordance to priorities set by Supervisor
- Report any issues or problems relating to signage to be cut to
- Maintain all safety and cleanliness standards
- Utilize fork lift
- Detail oriented
- Knowledgeable in basic math, fractions and percentages
- High School or equivalent education
- Ability to read and understand the English language
- Safety conscious
- Ability to work alone
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to communicate (read, speak, write) English
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Able to pass a basic Math test
- Valid driver's license
- Available for weekend work shifts & overtime
Keywords: GSP, Clearwater , Cutter - FT 1st Shift 5:00am - 1:30pm, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!