Company: Valley National Bancorp
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The AML Specialist is responsible for reviewing alerts generated
by the bank's transaction monitoring system, Actimize, or resulting
from internal referrals to determine whether activity should be
escalated for further review and possible Suspicious Activity
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review alerts produced from Actimize Suspicious Activity
Monitoring system and internal referrals using both internal and
external tools, escalating to investigation anything warranting
- Properly document all parts of the alert review process,
including reason for escalation or closure of the alert.
- Work with Branch personnel in order to attain proper KYC
information and CIP documentation when warranted.
- Assist with special projects as provided by AML
- Assist OFAC team with ruling out possible matches with SDN list
of negative news searches.
- Inform Investigations Manager of common alerts to ensure the
monitoring platform consistently addresses prevailing risk.
- Support in the day-to-day compliance efforts with AML/KYC
- Working understanding of reporting requirements of the Bank
Secrecy Act (BSA), and USA PATRIOT Act.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to conduct research using various sources.
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications, including Excel and
- Ability to maintain attention to detail and accuracy under
- Team oriented and able to work independently.
- High School diploma or GED and a minimum of two years in
banking operations with an understanding of anti-money laundering
- Experience with NICE Actimize preferred.
Keywords: Valley National Bancorp, Clearwater , AML Associate, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!