Production Maintenance - Thermal Chamber - Level 2 - 2nd Shift
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Use your production maintenance skills to help Honeywell Aero
deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our
facilities and customers. You will work under immediate supervision
and alongside some of the world's most talented maintenance
technicians. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's
next generation of Defense and Space products by maintaining and
repairing equipment. You will be part of a group of highly
committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the
success of the site's commitment to the organization and its
- Perform routine production maintenance task
- Review drawings and schematics
- Perform production equipment troubleshooting
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections
- Determine root cause failure of production equipment
- Prepare and update production equipment records
- Maintain work area
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of relevant experience maintaining production
- Familiar with Low Temp Refrigeration and/or Environmental test
- Familiar with maintaining/troubleshooting thermal chambers
- Familiar with Computer Maintenance Management Systems
- Ability to lift 35 pounds
- Ability to use computers and computer interfaces
- Focus on important information and identify key details
- Clear and concise communications
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and
- JOB ID: req279764
- Category: Facilities
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United
- Relocation Tier: Not Applicable
- Band: 00
- Referral Bonus: 1500
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen due to contractual
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Nonexempt
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Clearwater , Production Maintenance - Thermal Chamber - Level 2 - 2nd Shift, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!