Designer - Electrical
Company: Mc Kim & Creed
Posted on: June 8, 2021
McKim & Creed is a unique, employee-owned firm. First and
foremost, we value people. This means we not only hire great
talent, we've also created an environment where each individual can
grow, flourish and apply innovative thinking. As a result, we've
created a world-class team of professionals within a nimble
organization. That's what our clients want. That's why we succeed.
Our clients hire us because of our people.
McKim & Creed has a reputation for state-of-the-art design of
facilities that treat, preserve and conserve the earth's finite
water resources and optimize existing infrastructure and resources.
Our highly respected teams of engineers and surveyors are committed
to the innovation, sustainability and resource efficiencies that
lead to a cleaner, safer and more sustainable future while helping
communities leverage their infrastructure.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Water team. If you
want to work at a company that will help you become the best you
can be, we're glad you found McKim & Creed.
Watch this video!
Watch this video to learn more about what it's like to be a part
of our team!
- Provides technical and design services in support of
water/wastewater design projects as part of a multi-discipline
project team to produce design/construction drawings.
- Responsible for completing design tasks within budget and on
- Communicates with Project Managers, Sr. Engineers and design
team to complete work efficiently.
- This position is responsible for the design and layout of
- Produce drawings or sketches as required.
- Prepare quantities for cost estimating.
- 5 years of experience in CAD drafting.
- Experience with electrical and controls design for water &
wastewater treatment plants and remote stations using AutoCAD,
AutoCAD Electrical and/or Revit.
- Vocational certificate or equivalent experience.
- Good technical skills required.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Methodical, precise, and consistent but enjoys some variety in
work schedule and can tolerate change.
- Enjoys working alone when required but can work effectively on
a project team.
- Must be accomplished in computer-aided drafting, expert in
certain design areas with a project.
- Requires a valid driver's license an acceptable driving and
McKim & Creed is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer, and VEVRAA Federal Contractor and will consider all
qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status or disability status and maintains
a Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Mc Kim & Creed, Clearwater , Designer - Electrical, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!