Vendor Solutions Rep I, HPE
Company: Tech Data Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Researches and markets to their assigned customers and accounts
new products and solutions opportunities that leverage and promote
Tech Data's business. Performs customer engagements, quote follow
up, pipeline management, and provides education on vendor pricing
programs and promotions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required
- Act as a primary point of contact that is responsible for the
management and growth of relationships, routinely markets to and
engages the assigned customers to identify needs for and to promote
products and solutions. (20%)
- Creates and delivers solutions (configurations) to the customer
using judgment and discretion to select the appropriate tool sets
and technical knowledge to effectively configure, price, quote and
process requests for specific hardware, software, services and
configuration design. (20%)
- Routinely provides education and technical guidance for product
alternatives, cross-reference assistance, and support to the
customer regarding solutions hardware, software, services, services
renewals, warranty uplifts, consolidations and additional Tech Data
- Builds customer relationships to effectively market a broad
range of Tech Data's product portfolio and drive incorporation of
Tech Data products and services. (15%)
- Routinely negotiates terms, e.g., pricing, freight, return
privileges, product substitutions, insurance, terminations, etc.
- Collaborates and coordinates with customers, colleagues and
vendors to resolve all pertinent pre-sales issues, e.g., credit,
engineering, etc. and escalates issues when necessary. (10%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when
- Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
- Possesses strong data entry skills.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary
- Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively,
and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
- Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills,
driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when
faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and
organizational standards in conducting internal and external
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns,
and feelings of others.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at an
- 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
- Associate Degree with Business, IT, or related Field of Study
- High School Graduate with HS Diploma field of study
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business
- May be located at the Clearwater corporate office or at the re
- Professional, office environment.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared
values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves
on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and
champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of
Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit,
employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race,
religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: Tech Data Corporation, Clearwater , Vendor Solutions Rep I, HPE, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!