Nursing Professional Development Practitioner
Company: Baycare Health System, Inc
Posted on: June 7, 2021
BayCare is currently in search of our newest Team Member who is
passionate about providing outstanding customer service to our
community. We are looking for an individual seeking a career
opportunity with one of the largest employers within the Tampa Bay
The Nursing Professional Development Practitioner:
- Assesses, develops, implements, and leads educational
activities designed to grow, maintain, and improve the professional
competence of clinical Team Members.
- Creates and oversees assigned clinical programs by completing
- Employs evidence-based practice in educational methodologies
and clinical practice.
- Assists in clinical orientation of new Team Members.
- Provides ongoing consultation on educational requirements and
existing resources to direct care Team Members.
- Actively participates in the quality improvement process.
- Acts as a positive agent of change and communication.
- Guides other disciplines in applying principles of
evidence-based care to their educational needs.
- Performs appropriate RN functions and other duties when
- Follows the Association for Nursing Professional Development
(ANPD) Scope and Standards of Practice.
Required BSN with 3 years of Clinical Experience; OR Bachelor's
in Healthcare Related Field with 4 years of Nursing Education.
Preferred professional organization certification. Preferred
Please apply if you are looking for a career opportunity, the
chance to be part of an amazing team, and a great place to
Certifications and LicensuresRequiredBLS (Basic Life
Support)CertificationRequiredRN (Registered Nurse)State of
FloridaPreferredBLS (Basic Life Support)InstructorPreferredACLS
(Neonatal)CertificationPreferredReference summary for
ExperienceRequired3 yearsClinical RelatedOr4 yearsReference
summary for details
Specific SkillsRequiredInterpersonal skillsRequiredWork
independentlyRequiredWork with a teamRequiredDelegation
skillsRequiredCustomer service skillsRequiredWritten and verbal
communication skillsRequiredCritical thinking
skillsRequiredOrganizational skillsRequiredAdministrative and
clerical skillsRequiredComputer skills appropriate to
positionRequiredKnowledge of regulatory standards appropriate to
positionRequiredManagement skillsRequiredMedical terminology use
Keywords: Baycare Health System, Inc, Clearwater , Nursing Professional Development Practitioner, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!