PACU Nurse PRN
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are seeking a PACU Nurse for our ambulatory surgery center
who demonstrates the values of our company by caring like family.
You will ensure safe and effective nursing care rendered
postoperatively until the patient is dismissed from the facility.
With your expertise, our center will continue its' legacy of
employing nurses who contribute to the company's mission and
What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patients' care area adequately and ensure
necessary equipment and supplies and provided
- You will demonstrate proper airway management techniques
- Monitor your patients according to policy (vital signs,
temperature, cardiac, etc.).
- You will exhibit proper technique for insertion, maintenance,
and removal of IV catheters and saline locks
- Perform and document head to toe evaluation of your patients
utilizing an approved scoring system in line with HCA policy and
- Check dressings and/or operative site of your patients and
report abnormalities to the surgeon
- Provide a safe and comforting environment for your patients and
- Ensure your patients meet discharge criteria
Qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting;
preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
- Active RN license as required by state of employment.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. *online
certification not acceptable.
- ACLS required.
- PALS as required by facility.
Keywords: HCA, Clearwater , PACU Nurse PRN, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!