Posted on: June 7, 2021
OVERVIEW: This position exists to demonstrate the advantages and
benefits of products and strategically position the company in the
marketplace. The Finance Representative must recognize that
business is built on customer satisfaction and devote him/herself
to exceeding the customer's expectations.
- Communicate with customers to discuss loans, rates, payments,
benefits of financing, etc. Compute loan charges, processing fees
and sales tax
- Recommend the purchase of all ancillary products, including
warranties, Insurance coverage.
- Maintain minimum profitability requirements
- Take credit application and secure financing
- Develop a referral network of boat and RV brokers and
- Develop long-term relationships with customers
- Acquire full knowledge of complete loan programs and ancillary
- Implement daily program to improve selling principles,
including prospecting for new customers and follow-up on customers
previously contacted. Utilizes Microsoft CRM to ensure appropriate
contact follow-up and activity tracking.
- Project a professional and knowledgeable image to all
- Suggest outside seminars to improve customer service and
- Foster team building and inter-company member support.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Quarterly sales goals
- Total Loan Volume
- Closing Ratios
- Profitability to Volume Per Deal Ratios
- Timeliness/accuracy of Paperwork
- Customer Follow-up/prospecting
- Extended Warranty Penetration
Keywords: MarineMax, Clearwater , Finance Representative, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!