AWS Solution Engineer
Company: Tech Data Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Cloud Solution Consultant
Seeking an experienced IT professional with 5+ years of
experience in cloud solutions on AWS, midrange and datacenter
systems, technical support, system design and architecture, cloud
vendor solutions, application and systems migration, process and
infrastructure automation and orchestration.
Must contribute to all aspects of solution deployment lifecycle
including design through delivery. Ability to assess client's
desktop/server/network/storage infrastructure and IT management
processes. Architect large systems infrastructure roll-outs and
migrations. Such activities may include the following as well as
other duties as assigned.
- Desire to design and develop cloud and hybrid cloud solutions
using AWS native services as well as datacenter technology
- Desire and ability to expand knowledge across vendor services,
such as Azure, for complete hybrid solution delivery
- Enhance and support existing partner and customer solutions as
per requirements and future platform support and general
- Work in a cooperative and interactive manner with partners,
customers, support, and vendors as necessary.
- Ability to work in a transparent or relabeled service delivery
capability to solution end-users, sometimes representing
partnerships and relationships with partner companies.
- Work in a variety of Agile and Scrum style delivery
environments as well as the ability to work independently on a per
- Contribute to the technical design and implementation of system
deployment automation and configuration management tools
- Creation, configuration, and modification of Continuous
Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) tasks.
- Automating infrastructure buildouts and deployments for web,
database, and application servers and containers with an emphasis
on scale and flexibility driving IaaS (Infrastructure as
- Willingness to learn new cloud-based technologies and apply
experience to cloud enabled solutions
- Strong experience with 5+ years of solution design and delivery
experience with specialized certification in AWS and native
- Typical Amazon Web Services include but are not limited
EC2, S3, ELB, CloudFront, Opsworks, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy,
CodeCommit, Workspaces, Lightsail
- Strong experience / Certification in process or infrastructure
automation and orchestration using tools like Terraform, Ansible,
and other vendors.
- Strong experience with current Operating systems in the
Microsoft Windows and Linux varieties
- Some programming and scripting skills in Python, Java,
- Hands on experience and basic Database management and
administration skills for AWS Aurora, Microsoft SQL Server,
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Working experience with Active Directory and LDAP
- Azure experience a plus
- VMware experience a plus
- Experience working with DevOps and CICD environments with AWS,
Azure DevOps experience a plus
- Experience managing tasks across multiple simultaneous projects
with aggressive timelines
- Effective communication within and across teams.
- Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies with assistance
or on own.
- Ability to work as a team or independently and capability to
support a home or remote office environment.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared
values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves
on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and
champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of
Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit,
employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race,
religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: Tech Data Corporation, Clearwater , AWS Solution Engineer, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!