Intern - Marketing
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Marketing Intern supports the PODS Digital team through
content and web page administration through the Sitecore platform.
In addition, this role will support the SEO Manager conducting
keyword research, reporting and site speed audits. This job
requires employee to work closely with other marketing cross
functional teams as well as key SEO vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for updating, creating new components and pages as
well as managing content in the Sitecore platform.
- Coordinates with various teams in marketing and legal insuring
web content is up-to-date.
- Considered a SME on what can and cannot be done concerning
- Works with development manager on future component and SEO
- Supports the SEO manager on keyword research and reporting
- Works with outside vendors in support of the SEO program.
- Supports the content teams in guiding them in keywords needed
to support the SEO program.
- Supports website crosslinking as well as backlinking projects.
Works with the partnership team on backlinking opportunities.
- Perform general administrative duties for the department as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILTIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s)
typically include: Manager- SEO
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees
(e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance
Keywords: PODS, Clearwater , Intern - Marketing, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!