Customer Service Representative
Posted on: June 7, 2021
KnowBe4, Inc. is the provider of the world's largest security
awareness training and simulated phishing platform. KnowBe4 enables
organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering
by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions,
every day. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use
KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of
defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and
in technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in
The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years.
- This position is located in Clearwater, FL and is only
temporarily remote due to current COVID restrictions.*
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for building
effective relationships with current customers and for maximizing
the customer lifetime value within the assigned portfolio. This
will be accomplished by delivering a great customer experience and
maximizing the use of our products, as well as delivering outcomes,
results and value that exceed customer expectations. The CSM is
responsible for managing the onboarding of new customers, the
renewal process and customer growth by identifying add-ons and
- Forge relationships with new customers and understand their
- From a consultative approach, develop a strategy and plan for
achieving customer objectives.
- Leverage KnowBe4 assessments
- Manage the steps of the onboarding process with the customer
including but not limited to account configuration, product and
best practice training, initial end-user phishing and training
campaigns, and other change management activities.
- Coordinate with technical support for technically complex
- Monitor customer usage, adoption, and customer health
- Continually work with customers per prescribed engagement model
to support ongoing successful adoption of KnowBe4's products and to
drive additional value throughout the lifetime of the subscription
- Perform periodic business reviews with customers to confirm
satisfaction, resolve technical issues, and continually drive
successful product adoption.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives that will improve the
overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and
loyalty among customers.
- Leverage new and existing tools, processes and best practices
to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from
- Coordinate and assist your Pricing Specialist with customer
renewals, add-ons and upgrades within your portfolio
- Meet and exceed revenue targets and quotas
- Maintain impeccable administration of your accounts in the
- Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience and education
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures
within the IT Security Field
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and Gmail
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with web Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer,
- IT experience/exposure is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to build a rapport through phone calls and email
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test
may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without
regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Keywords: KnowBe4, Clearwater , Customer Service Representative, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!