InnoServ, a strategic alliance of Gordon Food Service, is a
trusted expert for environmental cleanliness and beverage
equipment, products, services, and solutions to support our
customers' operations and keep their employees and patrons healthy,
safe, and refreshed. We employ over 200 team members who accomplish
this through a wide range of high quality products and equipment,
advanced technology, and innovative solutions.
- We are a reliable, consultative partner working in a responsive
manner to meet the needs of our customers
- We are the go-to resource for our customers when they have a
challenge in their operation with environmental cleanliness and
- We have a diverse, experienced and knowledgeable team of
professionals that are ready to serve our customers on-demand
- We will steward our resources responsibly, and those of the
people we partner with
- We believe data-driven insights, advanced technology, and
innovation are important for our success, and the success of those
InnoServ provides installation, preventative maintenance, and
measures performance of chemical and beverage dispensing equipment
for a variety of customers including national accounts, healthcare,
college and university, hospitality, and large independent food
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Experience: 2 years previous sales and equipment repair
experience OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and
- Valid state driver's license (required)
- Clean driving record (we will run an MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- This position requires flexibility to provide exceptional
- On call during the week to provide 24 hour coverage.
- Rotational schedule to cover weekends.
Other skills, abilities and requirements needed for this
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to conduct successful Sales opportunities
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks in a professional
and timely manner
- Computer Skills
- Mechanical Aptitude - electrical, plumbing, health and
sanitation codes. Ability to correctly interpret maintenance
manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Ability to perform physical aspects of the job, including heavy
lifting of machines
- Successfully pass the drug screen, motor vehicle report (MVR)
and background check requirements (criminal background check - we
do not check your credit score).
Find out more about our values, culture, and benefits at
gfs.com/careers. Be Part of It!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that
their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To
demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any
candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a
letter of support from their management if they are selected for
the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for
employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is
available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit
your request to email@example.com and use the words "Accommodation
Request" in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is
reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all