Company: The Learning Experience
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Assistant Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of
happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our
mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their
families, and communities.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a compassionate
attitude and a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a
love of learning
- Partner with and learn from the teachers in your classroom to
create a welcoming, engaging classroom space for children to learn,
play and grow
- Use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum, working with
Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their childrens
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your centers success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a
dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- High School Diploma/ GED required
- ECE coursework preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
Keywords: The Learning Experience, Clearwater , Assistant Teacher, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!