* As New Product Introduction Manufacturing Engineer, provides
leadership to coordinate tasks required to ensure the new product
meets quality and cost targets.
* Works with design team to provide manufacturing producibility
* For the new product, plans and designs manufacturing processes
in industrial plant, maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of
equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force
* Determines parts and tools needed in order to achieve
manufacturing goals according to product specification.
* Requires a bachelor's degree in engineering and 4-6 years of
experience in the field or in a related area.
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices,
* Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
* Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
* May report to an executive or a manager.
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
REQUIRED: CANDIDATES MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN