Shift Lead Full Time
Company: Planet Fitness - FL Nudelman Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We're looking for a Shift Leader to join our team! As our Shift
Leader, you will assist the management team by providing peer
leadership toaccomplish club goals, develop a high performing
staff, and ensure a financially successfulclub.Essential
Duties and ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will
- Staff Leadership:
- Providing support to Club Manager through peer leadership.
- Set a high standard for a warm and welcoming atmosphere for
members, prospective members, guests and employees, by training
coaching staff to follow superior customer service guidelines.
- Assist in managing projects and deadlines, ensuring the club is
- Assisting in resolving or escalating employee issues or
concerns in a
- Providing backup support for employees who are absent
- On call for additional shifts sometimes required.
- Cleanliness and Maintenance of the Club:
- Keeping the front desk area and lobby clean and orderly.
- Walking through the club every 30 minutes to ensure that it is
includes refilling paper towel dispensers, mopping up spills
equipment, taking out the trash, cleaning mirrors, and
barbells, dumbbells and weight plates.
- Regularly cleaning all exercise equipment and tanning
- Ensuring restrooms are clean, stocked and clutter free by
- Front Desk Activities:
- Answering phones in a friendly manner and assisting callers
with a variety
- Checking members into the system as they arrive.
- Assisting with new member sign-up.
- Communicating updates and events to members and guests.
- Taking prospective members on tours.
- Assisting members with scheduling and logging use of amenities
tanning booths and hydro massage
- Responding to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional. manner and elevating to Club Manager as needed.
- Conducting beverage or merchandise purchases on the point of
- Oversee Updates to Members Accounts:
- Questions regarding billing or payment
- Miscellaneous projects may include:
- Ordering club supplies using specific budget based on club
- Tracking Key Performance Indicators like guest counts, cancels,
(weekly, monthly, annually).
6-12 months of Customer Service experience is preferred, preferably
in the fitness
industry. High school diploma/GED equivalent required. Must be 18
years of age or older. Current CPR Certification required. Basic
computer proficiency with an eye for accuracy. Punctuality and
reliability is a must. Exceptional customer service skills; able to
interact in a positive and professional waywith members and
co-workers, exceeding the members expectations. Strong listener
with the ability to empathize and problem solve. Able to
demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate
behavior andlanguage.Physical Demands Continual
standing and walking during shift. Continual talking in person or
on the phone during shift. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Will
occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the
Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ
neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for
franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved
authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for
franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness - FL Nudelman Group, Clearwater , Shift Lead Full Time, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!