Customer Service Team Lead
Company: e-TeleQuote Insurance
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Description: e-TeleQuote -- Where Your Passion Meets
Purpose Are you Passionate about Leading
others to Success? Are you Passionate
about Providing the Highest Level of Customer
e-TeleQuote helps to give your Passion a
Our mission at e-TeleQuote is to help Medicare beneficiaries
select a Medicare plan that best suits their healthcare and
financial needs. As an innovative leader in the Medicare space, we
are dedicated to developing and utilizing advanced technologies
that make it easier for beneficiaries to get the help they need
when selecting a Medicare plan.
e-TeleQuote is looking for a Customer Service Team
Lead who will play an integral role in our
Customer Service Departments day to day success.
Essential Duties and
Coach the service retention team to yield optimal performance
through a sound understanding of the business protocols. Manage the
daily operations of the service, retention agents; implement
operational strategies, one on one coaching, and provide regular
feedback to team members. Meet or exceed goals and objectives
through the management of the team in accordance with Company
policies and procedures; motivate and coach direct reports, conduct
performance appraisals, maintain accurate, current and consistent
documentation. Review productivity and job expectations, provide
constructive feedback, direct coaching, and disciplinary action,
when necessary. Ensure training needs are met on an ongoing basis.
Organize staffing, including shift patterns and number of staff
required to meet demand; monitor attendance in accordance with
Company policies and procedures. Monitor random calls to improve
quality, minimize errors and track operative performance. Resolve
escalated customer issues. Liaise with supervisors, team leaders,
operatives and third parties to gather information and resolve
issues. Prepare reports as needed. Provide Subject Matter
Expertise. Successfully complete all required training and
continually update team members. Hold regular team meetings with
direct reports; ensure all Company policy/process and client
changes are communicated in a timely manner. May perform additional
duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Associate's degree in a related field or advanced vocational
training and 2 or more years' related experience; or High School
diploma or equivalent with 3 or more years of related work
- At least 1 year supervisory experience required.
- Inside sales experience in a Medicare and/or individual sales
environment, preferably in a brokerage or insurance company with a
successful track record of goal achievement.
- Knowledgeable in CMS and Health Care reform rules and
- Must be able to obtain an Insurance License in relevant
- Call center experience preferred.
- Advanced user-level knowledge of computer technology and
computer operating systems including MS Office products.
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using
negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff
development skills; must be able to coach others towards meeting
highly demanding sales goals.
- Ability to act as a role model and leader within the
- Ability to demonstrate innovation, good judgment, and problem
solving skills when making decisions.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, ability to
work under pressure while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful, and be coachable
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state
and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or
quantitative productivity standards.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally
lift or move office products and supplies, up to 10 pounds.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Keywords: e-TeleQuote Insurance, Clearwater , Customer Service Team Lead, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!