Ship/Rec Specialist - Level 2
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join our shipping & receiving team and use your knowledge to
ensure you properly receive incoming material; maintain accurate
accountability of receiving, additions and deletions for materials
from the record. Prepare product for shipment according to
specifications and/or customer requirements. Transport material
- Receive and identify incoming materials
- Verify packing slips on received material for proper
- Organize stockroom for order and flow
- Create and maintain a stockroom 5S program
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Make the stockroom a showplace demonstrating pride of
- Record keeping, follow instructions for packaging of
- Maintain part location in SAP database
- Need to be able to operate a 26' box truck and forklift
- Process JLL / Facilities Honeywell Work orders - (SAP) / JLL
systems (Process control / ISC Production related order)
- Access part information using Microsoft Excel
- Perform all functions pertaining to shipping deliverables
(Paint, labeling, packaging)
- Ensure all material movements & or transactions are done
correctly in SAP
- Properly handle & store material in accordance with the ISO
- Support HOS Activities
- Continue to improve 5S in the workplace
- Escalate issues to the next level for management
- Receive parts and material on the receiving dock from multiple
carriers, log items into the tracking system, review supplier
shipping documentation and determine whether the items are purchase
order items or requisition items
- Move parts, units and test equipment between plants
- Cross Train in all functions to provide coverage for shipping
area when required
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Due to export regulations, must be U.S. citizen
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted, participate in a
two-person lift for cartons over 35 pounds and to walk or stand for
long periods of time
- Previous direct customer relationship role with demonstrated
ability to create high level of customer satisfaction
- Experience in cross functional teams
- Strong organizational skill set
- Microsoft Office fluency
- Experience handling ESD material
- SAP experience
- eFactory experience
- JOB ID: req263920
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Supply Chain (CHINA)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Clearwater , Ship/Rec Specialist - Level 2, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!