Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we've solved the toughest customer
challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise
and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity
and driving a performance culture that values integrity and
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team of specialists that provide program analysis,
process improvement, and metrics for Honeywell. You will partner
with Integrated program team to develop program plans and create
cost and schedule baselines. You will prepare and publish metrics
and reports. You will analyze variances and review compliance to
corporate guidelines across multiple teams. Your findings will
drive decisions to improve the program performance impacting one or
more site locations.
- Enter Data
- Prepare and publish metrics and reports
- Analyze program performance
- Maintain schedule and track milestones
- Identify route cause
- Improve processes
- Analyze cost and schedule integration
- Track budget and program financial data
- Recommend corrective actions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years experience using Microsoft office (Word, Excel,
Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Due to export control regulations, this position requires US
- Degree in Business, Science or Engineering, Finance or
Accounting or related field.
- Experience in business/finance analyst position.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the
- Ability to work in a large, remote and diverse team in a matrix
- User experience of SAP system.
- Experience in financial data compilation, analysis and metrics
- Experience in usage of Earned value metrics, Estimate at
completion growth and Milestone Fidelity.
- JOB ID: req250291
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N,Clearwater,Florida,33764,United
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.