Computer Operator 7am-4pm
Company: Valley National Bancorp
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Computer Operator monitors system and batch jobs on Unisys
mainframe utilizing miser database, via the ODT console.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Stay current on all operating procedures and operating
- Maintain production schedules for batch processing on the
- Identify system malfunctions and initiate corrective action;
notify supervisor of any issues.
- Provide an efficient and timely response to all requests made
by the Computer Operations Manager.
- Maintain problem log, date, time of incident people contacted
and resolution time.
- Enter data and, as required by batch application, job and
- Receive or send all Ipswitch Moveit data files throughout the
bank and 3rd party vendors.
- Interpret console messages from system software or applications
program and perform required actions.
- Initiate corrective action where required and within the scope
of knowledge and authority.
- Basic computer skills, including e-mail, word processing,
spreadsheets, graphics, excel etc.
- Ability to answer phones and communicate with back office
departments along with 3rd party vendors in both written and oral
- High School diploma or GED and a minimum of two years' computer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science preferred.
Keywords: Valley National Bancorp, Clearwater , Computer Operator 7am-4pm, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!