Expeditor- Countryside Country Club - Clearwater, Florida
Company: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sums up your new Role:
Act as a liaison between the line and service staff. Responsible
for expediting all orders in a timely manner ensuring order
accuracy. Transport food from kitchen to dining room, as needed, to
provide quality service. Work with other Club Departments to ensure
Member and Guest satisfaction. Consistently display the Three Steps
of Service at all opportunities to provide excellent service.
This position reports directly to the F&B Director/Service
Director with indirect reporting to the Captains, Servers, and
Day to Day:
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the F&B
Service training program at high standards.
- Ensure all plates are prepared according to the tickets with
any special instructions completed. Adhere to ticket time standards
- Ensure the plate presentation meets standards and expectations,
such as garnish, clean etc. Verify all accompanying extras, such as
sauces, are correct according to the order specifications.
- Restock the window with plates, bowls, soup spoons, steak
knives, liners, to-go materials, etc. that are used to efficiently
provide the tools required by the service staff to fulfill the
- Prepare trays with orders by correct seat numbers.
- Assist the team responsible for clearing and resetting all
tables promptly and efficiently.
- Clean and maintain designated work areas.
- Assist service and banquet staff as needed.
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery
of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of
team members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints
as soon as possible.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the company's operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Be able to follow instructions well, multi-task and work at an
efficient pace to keep up with business needs.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working
habits while in all areas and assure that others are acting
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily
- A high school diploma preferred.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional
Keywords: Clubcorp Club Operations, Inc., Clearwater , Expeditor- Countryside Country Club - Clearwater, Florida, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!