Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is currently seeking a seasoned--Client
Coordinator, supporting a fortune 100 company located in
Clearwater, FL.This position is remote and all the equipment will
be provided - The Client Coordinator--will eventually return to
working onsite at-- the customer location in Clearwater at a date
TBA.Schedule:-- Monday - Friday 11:00am-8:00pmStarting Pay:--
$15.50/hr.--GENERAL SUMMARY:Provides telephone and e-mail support
to customers in resolving more complex shipping, credit and returns
issues.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Always provide the highest level of customer service to
internal and external customers.
- Creates SR's and all tasks associated with customer calls,
e-mails, faxes, etc.
- Follows department guidelines for methods of research and
- Utilizes all necessary internal applications.
- Interacts with associated internal department to resolve
- Maintains notes in appropriate systems.
- Creates follow-ups with customers in order to provide the best
- Identifies issues that need escalation and passes on to the
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards.Knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required
- Be diplomatic when handling calls/correspondence for
- Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Assimilate research data from a variety of sources, analyze,
and recommend appropriate courses of action to take.
- Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with
high workloads and deadlines.
- Respond to incoming calls and greet public in a friendly and
- Adjust readily to change and adapt as needed.
- Avoid win/loss situations and ensure productive resolutions of
- Display a preference for interacting with people, being
friendly, outgoing, articulate and socially at ease.
- Execute instructions and to request clarification when
- Express ideas clearly and convey necessary information.
- Stationary for long extended periods.
- Use relevant computer system applications (which may include
spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc.) at a basic
- Be attentive and foster two-way conversation.
- Use common office equipment. Able to perform basic mathematical
- Provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer
questions and concerns.
- Quickly learn new systems and technology.--Apply today or email
resume to Alih946@kellyservices.comWhy Kelly--?You're looking to
keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help
you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you
with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow,
and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most
importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in
your career. It all adds up.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Clearwater , Client Coordinator, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!