QA Content Review Specialist
Posted on: April 8, 2021
KnowBe4, Inc. is the provider of the world's largest security
awareness training and simulated phishing platform. KnowBe4 enables
organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering
by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions,
every day. Tens of thousands of organizations worldwide use
KnowBe4's platform to mobilize their end users as a last line of
defense and enable them to make better security decisions, every
We have ranked a best place to work for women, millennials, and in
technology nationwide by Fortune Magazine as well as #1 or #2 in
The Tampa Bay Top Workplaces Survey for the last five years.
The QA Content Review Specialist will audit the online eLearning
modules for quality assurance to ensure KnowBe4 is delivering
high-quality, engaging and best-in-class products to its customers.
In addition, this position will develop, maintain and update the
courseware standards, style guide and glossary. Working alongside
other testers, engineers and eLearning developers in a fast paced,
agile development environment, the individual will help to develop
excellent and fun eLearning assets.
- Audit online eLearning modules for quality assurance purposes;
identify any areas of improvement and provide feedback and training
to Courseware staff (as needed)
- Review eLearning assets to ensure best-in-class, high-quality
and engaging products are delivered to KnowBe4's customers
- Test and assess whether eLearning modules comply with the
Courseware standards and style guide; provide approval related to
usability in validation process of courses
- Provide quality control review of web-based code
- Review and edit course scripts, descriptions, storyboards, and
- Review graphics/art department deliverables as to quality and
adherence to storyboard dictates
- Review and periodically update our in-house style guide
(courseware policy and procedure document)
- Help manage the master glossary and other master documents
- Assist on writing projects as needed
- Provide feedback in a collaborative way that helps to make all
of the departments in courseware better
- B.A. in English (or comparable life/work experience)
- 2+ years of relevant experience working with editing and
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal including
proper use of grammar and spelling
- Highly skilled with computers and able to get around a
- Able to correct others with grace while, at the same time,
encouraging them to continue to reach for mastery
Note: An applicant assessment, background check and drug test may
be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without
regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
No recruitment agencies, please.
Keywords: KnowBe4, Clearwater , QA Content Review Specialist, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!