Posted on: April 6, 2021
Job Category: Human ResourcesReq Number: HRISA02460Schedule:
Full-TimeLocation: Clearwater, FL, USAOVERVIEW: The HRIS Assistant
will provide administrative HR and HR system support by working
with the HRIS Manager to ensure the accurate, timely and efficient
management of the HRIS system.
- Ensure the timely and accurate entry of data into the HRIS
- Performs regular audits to ensure data integrity and compliance
with policies and procedures
- Performs basic system security administration such as password
- Updates system fields and tables in support of business
- Trains end-users on processes and procedures
- Maintain and update the Learning Management System within the
- Provides assistance to HRIS Manager and perform all other
duties as required based on the needs of the business.
- Provide support for HR including, but not limited to,
researching and resolving HRIS problems; perform scheduled
activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing internal
and external customer needs.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar
system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Assist in the completion of various required reports including
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of HR or HRIS experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with attention
to details, and with the proven ability to take initiative to
complete assignments and responsibilities
- A commitment to providing exceptional service to team members
at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and
PowerPoint). Knowledge of HRIS software preferred.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills to all
levels of the organization
- Effectively problem-solve and exercise good judgment, and
handle with discretion access to confidential information and
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks with strict
attention to detail
- Maintains a high level of professionalism, integrity, trust,
and confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Accurate, complete and timely completion of assignments
- Customer service
- Effective communication with all MarineMax Team Members
Keywords: MarineMax, Clearwater , HRIS Assistant, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!