Customer Support Specialist
Posted on: April 5, 2021
FrankCrum is a Top Workplace! Frank Winston Crum Insurance
(FWCI) issues Workers Compensation and General Liability policies
by offering flexible coverage and payment options to meet the
varied needs of businesses. Over the years, FWCI has grown from a
single-state insurance carrier to one that is licensed in 37 states
and continues to expand. In addition to regional and product line
growth, FWCI has enhanced its value-added services. What hasnt
changed though is the firms commitment echoed throughout the family
of companies always to do the right things for the right reasons!
The Role Youll Play to Create Success We are excited to announce a
full-time Bilingual Customer Support Specialist--position filled
with many exciting opportunities! In this role, you will work with
insurance agents and policy holders to help provide customer
service, taking payments, resolving issues and provide the help
- Solve our customers problems right on the spot when possible,
own the issue until resolution otherwise; and make the call a
- Take payments and resolve account issues while using your
engaging personality to build report.
- Skilled and experienced in handling calls ranging from the
repetitive to the difficult and complex.
- Empathetic, responsive to callers in a timely manner and able
to communicate in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Patient with the customer as they ask questions, yet able to
keep the conversation on track.
- Ability to learn and explain insurance billing, payment and
other policy transactions to customers.
- Skills in MS Office and to quickly navigate multiple systems
and online applications while engaging the customer.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and listening communication
- Someone who is Bilingual English/Spanish (Read/Write/Speak) is
required. The Attributes We Seek Keys to success in this position
include excellent customer service, comprehensive written and
communication skills, and detailed-oriented with the ability to
multi-task in a dynamic environment. Knowledge in administration,
accounting, Commercial Insurance and a four (4) year degree is
preferred. Our Competitive Benefits Along with this great
opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term / Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (Accidental, Hospital, etc.), and
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first
4%, immediate vesting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Education Reimbursement
- PTO Cash Out
- Tickets at Work and Corporate America Family Credit Union
- And More!! Whats Special About FrankCrum FrankCrum, a
family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several
companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer
organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance
Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in
Clearwater, Florida. This family of employer solutions employs more
than 350 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United
States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value
through exceptional customer service and treat clients and
coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity,
Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly
events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe,
subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast,
hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all
at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly
birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests,
and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees,
The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work
for 11 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community
efforts through Trinity Caf, the Homeless Empowerment Program, and
Clearwater Free Clinic! If you want to play this role to positively
impact our clients day-to-day business, then apply now! FrankCrum
is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the
basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin,
disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected
by local, state or federal law.
Keywords: FrankCrum, Clearwater , Customer Support Specialist, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!