Webinar Content Specialist
Posted on: February 16, 2020
US-FL-ClearwaterJob_ID 2020-1164# of Openings 1Category
(ISC)-- -- is an international, nonprofit membership association
for information security leaders. We're committed to helping our
members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class
certification programs, education & training, and professional
development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber
world. With more than 150,000 certified members, we empower
professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The Webinar Content Specialist is an important member of the
(ISC)-- communications team. This individual is primarily
responsible for collaborating with our webinar sponsor partners to
produce enriching, valuable content for our audience of
cybersecurity professionals. (ISC) 2 's award-winning webinar
program is one of the world's most prolific and widely viewed
security webinar series, producing more than 90 original webinars
annually with more than 370,000 live and on-demand views. This
individual regularly engages subject matter experts, regional
teams, association members and others throughout the organization
to proactively identify opportunities to generate compelling and
effective content focused on educating the cybersecurity workforce
about the latest security trends, issues and best practices to
assist in their professional development.
- Collaborate with webinar sponsors - including the world's top
security vendors - to ensure topics and content are appropriate and
relevant for the audience.
- Create compelling and effective webinar titles and descriptions
- Help develop and finalize presentations with sponsors.
- Identify subject matter experts and participants for webinars,
- Prepare webinar moderator prior to broadcast or recordings;
serve as backup moderator when needed.
- Host platform trainings and rehearsals with sponsors and other
subject matter experts.
- Become an expert using our webinar platforms, including
BrightTalk and Blue Sky.
- Coordinate and share best practices with regional team members,
- Track and report webinar success metrics, including attendance,
audience ratings, etc.
- Work with regional teams to ensure consistent overall
experience for viewers and sponsors alike.
- Work closely with team members responsible for coordinating
logistical and transactional interaction with sponsors from
contract signing through the completed webinar.
- Work with sales on custom sponsorship sales and packages and
coordinate all sponsorship deliverables and programming of speaking
- Work closely with Sales: to help establish webinar calendar; to
fulfill webinar deliverables; to plan annual media kit; to uncover
and accommodate new sponsored content opportunities that may arise
throughout the year.
- Develop new product ideas and product positioning to assist
Sales in attracting and closing new business.
- Leverage industry insight to assist with other team
initiatives, including InfoSecurity Professional member magazine
and (ISC) 2 Security Congress annual conference.
- Assist with Security Congress Call for Papers process,
including communicating with submitters, PR agencies and potential
speakers, participation in the submission evaluation process.
- Reviewing breakout content to ensure it's appropriate and
on-topic for the membership and audience.
- Helping to program tracks and breakout sessions for Security
- Member of the keynote selection committee.
- Participate on editorial advisory board to guide editorial
content and direction for InfoSecurity Professional member
- Ensure deadlines are met through maintaining editorial,
production, sales and publishing deadlines for InfoSecurity
Professional member magazine.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 5 years of prior combined experience in security or
technology sales, marketing, education, certification, product
marketing, communications, webinar production or related field
- At least 2 years' experience in creating, producing or
moderating live webinars; familiarity using webinar platforms such
as BrightTalk and Blue Sky highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience in writing/editing with an ability
to create promotional materials for complex/technical infosecurity
- Intermediate to advance level knowledge of the Information
Security industry, subject/content matter and trends, highly
- Advanced proficiency in using the internet, web based
applications, and MS Office products, including Outlook,
PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to accomplish projects with limited supervision
- Must exhibit strong interpersonal skills and professional
demeanor to maintain business relationships with internal and
external staff (up to executive level), members, partners, clients,
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values:
Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Superior organizational and planning abilities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Resourceful and creative with an ability to calmly problem
solve in last minute, hectic situations
- Proactive individual with the ability to multi-task, manage
time and resources effectively and prioritize in a fast paced
- High sense of urgency and willingness to do what it takes to
meet goals while maintaining the absolute highest standards in
terms of honesty, integrity and business ethics
Physical & Mental:
- Up to 10% travel required
- Work extended hours or overtime, when necessary
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer
- Sitting for extended period
Keywords: (ISC)2, Clearwater , Webinar Content Specialist, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!