Account Executive Liaison in Clearwater, FL
Posted on: January 16, 2020
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE LIAISON IN CLEARWATER, FL
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Job Title: Transportation Manager
Reports To: Innovative Solutions South West Region
Location: This position is available for Clearwater, FL OR
FLSA Status: Exempt
The purpose of this position is to manage the relationship between
Access2Care and its Central/South West Regional client base to
deliver long-term stability, growth and success. The Transportation
Manager is a resource for day-to-day client interaction, shares A2C
performance results, communicates program enhancements and oversees
basic account set-up within the A2C platform.
The Transportation Manager will work closely with all Access2Care
departments to assure client expectations are exceeded and serve as
an internal subject matter expert for all activities relating to
services provided to the assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Serve as the A2C liaison to our client s management team.
Coordinate and lead regular meetings with the client to ensure
issue identification and proactive problem solving.
* Analyze client s markets and develop plans which match the supply
of healthcare services appropriately to meet client demands.
* Ensure optimal service levels to members of clients. Analyze
performance data, modify processes, and ensure high levels of
* Coordinate the resolution of service delivery challenges.
* Respond to, document, and ensure follow up to all service
inquiries received from internal and external customers in a timely
and thorough manner.
* Negotiate contract provisions and modifications ensuring
effective, timely, and cost-efficient contract administration.
* Maintain a thorough understanding of all existing contract
* Participate in the assessment and development of Process
Improvement Plans, Work Flows, Project Plans, Implementations, as
* Develop, Distribute and Present reporting, i.e., dashboards,
performance reports, proposals in a timely manner as required by
client or contract.
* Support the integration of client market expansion assuring a
well-coordinated delivery of service.
* Assist the sales/marketing team in presentations and business
* Review protocols at minimum, annually, revise and reissue as
* Recommend modifications to operations to process improve and
* Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and ensure
continuous quality improvement.
* Demonstrate that internal customers are as valuable as external
customers; project appreciation and respect for all team
* Support and foster a culture of honesty and integrity that fully
conforms to the company s quality and compliance programs.
* Actively develop, train and promote the use of work teams for
process improvement; share information with others to increase the
use of best practices.
* Implement changes to integrate operational initiatives associated
with organizational strategy.
* Travel is Required
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Experienced EMT, Paramedic, or Dispatcher preferred, but not
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in transportation,
Medicare/Medicaid insurance or managed care is strongly
* Four-year degree recommended, may substitute equivalent work
Knowledge and Skills:
* Experience and/or working knowledge of health care industry.
* Familiar with a variety of transportation service concepts,
practices, and procedures.
* Basic knowledge and demonstrated leadership skills.
* Applicant is expected to have knowledge of commonly used
concepts, practices and policies within the business retention
* Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and
* A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected along with
the ability to work independently.
* Advanced computer skills including proficiency with programs such
as Excel and PowerPoint.
* Well-developed organizational and time management skills.
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including
American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer
including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: Access2care, Clearwater , Account Executive Liaison in Clearwater, FL, Other , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!