Cybersecurity Content Analyst (Content Developer)
Posted on: November 30, 2019
US-FL-ClearwaterJob_ID 2019-1150# of Openings 1Category
(ISC)-- is an international, nonprofit membership association for
information security leaders. We're committed to helping our
members learn, grow and thrive by providing world-class
certification programs, education & training, and professional
development opportunities that inspire a safe and secure cyber
world. With more than 140,000 certified members, we empower
professionals who touch every aspect of information security.
The Content Developer is primarily responsible for supporting all
aspects of the credentialing examination development and delivery
process from exam blueprint creation, through item writing and form
development activities, to exam delivery and analysis. The
successful candidate will facilitate the creation of examinations
of the highest quality through Subject Matter Expert preparation,
workshop participation, form review, process documentation and
procedural compliance. They will provide quality control for all
exam items and forms. The Content Developer must not only serve as
a content expert with a broad understanding of the relevant topics
but demonstrate mastery of the written language as well. The
candidate will be required to lead groups of subject matter experts
from all over the world in the production of cohesive, relevant,
and challenging examination items of the highest quality.
- Develop and maintain (ISC)-- credentialing examination
- Manage Reference Material Libraries used for exam development
purposes ensuring accuracy and up to date references.
- Conduct item bank administration and reporting.
- Review (ISC)-- examinations and examination items at various
stages of development prior to publication ensuring attention to
detail and accuracy.
- Review candidate comments related to exam delivery, investigate
issues, and take appropriate actions based on those
- Prepare for and manage examination development workshops
conducted at various locations near and throughout the Tampa Bay
- Provide for and maintain item bank and workshop security in
accordance to guidelines.
- Consult with other (ISC)-- business units concerning credential
development and provide content, analytical, and scheduling
information to ensure seamless integration with all aspects of
- Work with (ISC)-- test development, forensic, and other vendors
to maximize the effectiveness and productivity of contractor
- Assist with examination development, administration and
security policies and procedures development and
- Collaborate with the other (ISC)-- business units to produce
and maintain candidate information bulletins and other public
facing documents related to (ISC)-- credentialing exams.
- Understand and adhere to ANSI requirements as they relate to
(ISC)-- credentials and respect the boundaries between test
development and education functions.
- Develop and maintain volunteer informational and instructional
materials for item development purposes.
- Assist with examination translation activities and
- Support examination forensic and test invalidation
- Perform other duties as required.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in
Information Technology, Information Security, or related field is
- A CISSP is required for this position. Additional cybersecurity
certifications, particularly those offered by (ISC)--, are
- A minimum of 5 years of professional information security
experience is required.
- Proficiency in one or more additional languages is
- Must be detail oriented and meticulous, taking painstaking
efforts to ensure accuracy of work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
communicate with a highly diverse and international client
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Public speaking and presentation experience are highly
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines in a fast -paced
- Flexibility to adapt quickly and easily to changing situation
and priorities in a calm and professional manner.
- Must have ability to concentrate and have attention to detail
to ensure accuracy.
- Must have problem-solving and critical thinking abilities.
- The ability to inspire trust and confidence with peers, clients
- Constituent retention, volunteer management and motivational
skills to support the maintenance and development of certification
- Ability to multi-task and distribute efforts appropriately
among tasks, manage competing deadlines, handle frequent
interruptions and maintain a high level of productivity.
Physical & Mental:
- Willingness to travel up to 25% (some international travel may
- Must be willing to work extended hours, including weekends and
holidays, when necessary.
- Work in an office environment using dual monitor computer
- Sitting for extended periods
Keywords: (ISC)2, Clearwater , Cybersecurity Content Analyst (Content Developer), IT / Software / Systems , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!