Programmer Analyst Sr.
Company: BayCare Health System
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Title: Programmer Analyst Sr.Location: FL-Clearwater-Information
ServicesJob Number: 2211907BayCare is currently in search of our
newest Programmer Analyst Senior who is passionate about providing
outstanding customer service to our community. We are looking for
an individual seeking a career opportunity with one of the largest
employers within the Tampa Bay area.The Programmer Analyst Senior
develops, integrates, and delivers applications using front- end,
back end, database and hosting tools.Responsibilities:
- Delivers software products independently using functional
- Utilizes all layers of the stack to complete coding, UI/UX,
database integrations, and deployment activities.
- Provides test plans.
- Familiar with cloud-based architecture and API
- Is proficient in the utilization of a variety of development
programming languages and frameworks.
- Able to lead projects independently. Works on projects/matters
of high complexity.
- Ensures that programs can be integrated in the applications
- Assists with solving problems with existing applications
- Typically work is directed by a project leader or manager.
- Gains exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job
- Provides technical support by working on all phases of
applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Expected to mentor and coach team members. Provides technical
expertise to the team.
- Is able to run projects independently.Required Experience:
- 8 years Programming ; or 4 years relevant experience with
Bachelor's in Computer Science field; or 2 years high-value
software skills experience with Bachelor's.
- Integration experience with Cerner FSI (Mod Object Scripting,
CCL Scripting, OpenLink a plus) OR Integration experience with
Cloverleaf (TCL Code Development, Solution Development)Required
- Software Development\Programming, Software Design, Software
Prototyping, Creating Software Requirements Specification, Software
Testing, Source Code Management, Debugging, Business Requirement
Gathering, Data Mapping, Data-Flow Analysis, Functional
Requirements, Implement Business Rules, Production Automation,
Scripting, System Monitoring, Database Management System,
Object-oriented Analysis and Design, Software Estimation, Software
Security, Software Metrics, Data Conversion, Data
- Cloud Computing, Dev OPS, Release Management, Software Process
- Integration experience with MuleSoft AnyPoint a Plus
- DataWeave scripting
- Salesforce Integration experience
- FHIR Integration experience
- CD/CI HealthCare technology experience
- HL7 format and structure
- Knowledge of EMR Functionality \ Workflows
- Knowledge of Registration Systems Functionality Unix Operating
- Unix command line
- Shell ScriptingBayCare offers a competitive total reward
package including benefits, paid time off, tuition reimbursement,
401k match and additional yearly contribution, yearly performance
appraisals with merit increases, yearly team award bonus, community
discounts and the chance to be part of an amazing team and a great
place to work!Qualifications:Certifications and
ScienceOrBachelor'sRelated FieldOrHigh School or
EquivalentExperienceRequired8 yearsProgrammingOr4 yearsRelevant
experience with Bachelor'sOr2 yearsReference summary for
detailsSpecific SkillsRequiredWork with a teamRequiredCritical
thinking skillsRequiredDelegation skillsRequiredComputer skills
appropriate to positionRequiredWork independentlyRequiredCustomer
service skillsRequiredWritten and verbal communication
skillsRequiredOrganizational skillsRequiredKnowledge of regulatory
standards appropriate to positionSchedule: Monday, Tuesday,
Wednesday, Thursday, FridayShift: DaysShift Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00
PMWeekend Work: OccasionalOn Call: YesEmployment Status: ACTIVE
Keywords: BayCare Health System, Clearwater , Programmer Analyst Sr., IT / Software / Systems , Clearwater, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!